AIMM’s mission is to lower healthcare costs and improve patient outcomes for high-risk patients throughout the U.S. by providing access to comprehensive medication management services through an integrated team of pharmacists, physicians, nurses and other healthcare providers.
Our approach is modeled on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI) Breakthrough Model of Performance Improvement and is characterized by:
- patient-centered, coordinated care for defined, high-risk patient populations;
- application of best practices identified from high-performing organizations across the U.S;
- use of rapid, iterative performance improvement cycles designed to achieve results quickly;
- intentional interprofessional care provided through specially designed delivery systems; and
- registries to manage these high-risk patients and track their care.